Эта страница доступна только на английском языке.
BarTender v10.1 Service Release Downloads
The free Service Release at the bottom of this page can only be used to update existing copies of BarTender where the version number begins with 10.1.
- If you have BarTender 2016: Because you have the latest version of Bartender, you can update for free to the latest service release available.
- If you have a version older than BarTender 2016: You can only update for free to the latest service release available for your version. If your version is 10.1 or newer, you can purchase an update to the latest version of BarTender. If your version is 10.0 or older, you can purchase a new license for the latest version.
About BarTender 10.1
BarTender 10.1 was first released on July 3, 2013. Please click here for more detailed information about BarTender 10.1.
The help system for version 10.1 is available online.
BarTender 10.1 Service Releases
Service Release #4 ("SR4") of BarTender version 10.1 was released on November 11, 2014. Included in this release:
- A label template to help comply with the new FIC food allergen labeling regulations in the EU (Professional Edition or higher)
- Updated help translations for Spanish, French, German, Japanese and Simplified Chinese
- Support for scales from Dibal and Janner Waagen
- Bug fixes in response to customer feedback
Service Release #3 ("SR3") of BarTender version 10.1 was released on April 4, 2014 with improved integration with the Epson TM-C3400/TM-C3500 and a number of bug fixes for BarTender and some companion applications.
Service Release #2 ("SR2") of BarTender 10.1 was released on November 21, 2013. Included in this release:
- An improved sample label for GHS and an updated technical white paper
- An improved sample label for PTI including voice pick data
- Fixed installer compatibility issue with Windows 8.1
- Fixed an installation issue that prevented some DirectShow video capture devices from being listed
- Improved print performance compared to BarTender 10.1 SR1
- Improved print quality of Word Processor objects when printed to monochrome printers
- Several improvements to "Snap to Object or Ruler" feature, including better handling of margin and spacing when designing data entry forms
- A number of other bug fixes
Service Release #1 ("SR1") of BarTender 10.1 was released on August 8, 2013 and fixes a number of bugs, including:
- Documents created in previous versions could lose the link between data entry controls and named data sources when loaded in version 10.1.
- Commas did not work properly as decimal separators in the Page Setup dialog.
After downloading the latest BarTender 10.1 service release:
- If you Already Installed a Version of BarTender 10.1: Do not bother to remove your old software. Simply, install the Service Release over your existing installation of BarTender 10.1. You will not be prompted to re-enter your original Product Key Code (PKC).
- If you Never Installed BarTender 10.1: Simply perform a new install of your downloaded BarTender 10.1 service release. When prompted for a Product Key Code (PKC), provide the one that came with your original copy of BarTender 10.1.
The "Web Installer" option lets you choose between a full download and saving time by downloading only the modules you want. The larger "Full Download" downloads the full BarTender Suite, including Librarian, Security Center, Commander, Printer Maestro, Print Station and the rest of the Companion Applications. They also include the BarTender .NET SDKs and Seagull License Server.
|Software to Download
If you are updating an installation of either of the two Automation editions, we recommend that you also update Seagull License Server (SLS). (This is not needed for Basic and Professional editions.) You can download SLS using either of the download links above.